LOVELAND, OHIO – The Loveland Middle School's Show Choir Revolution and Stage Band kicked of the summer music series in Nisbet Park last Sunday night. The concerts are held in the park along the Loveland Bike Trail at the end of Taylor Street (or Railroad Avenue) in Historic Downtown Loveland
Up-coming Concerts in the Park:
- May 27 - Bucket (americana): Rick Powell plays to his hometown crowd in a fun filled set for all ages
- June 3 - The Modulators (Alternative dance party band): You don't need to go on a vacation to fell swept away to the Islands, just come to hear the sounds of the Modulators! Whether it's a song you've heard before or an original "Mod" tune, you're going to want to put your dancing shoes on. Click here for more information on the band.
- June 10 - Red Idol (Classic Rock): Stop by to here some of your favorite tunes from the 60's 70's and 80's.
- June 17 - Rumpke Mountain Boys (Bluegrass): You will not want to miss the Rumpke Mountain Boys, winner of the Cincinnati Entertainment Awards for "Best Country and Bluegrass Band" and "Best Jam Band". Click here for more information about the band.
- June 24 - Cincinnati Brass Band (Big Band): Enjoy the sound of a classic big brass band as the play toe-tapping tunes that will feel just like summer should.
- July 1 - Midnight Special (Classic Rock): These cagey veterans of Rock and Roll are coming to town to show us a good time. Click here to learn more about who they are.
- July 8 - Robin Lacy & DeZydeco (cajun zydeco): If you haven't seen Robin Lacy & DeZydeco before, you are in for a cajun treat. This six-piece group is set apart from the mainstream with their unique instrumentation that includes the accordion, saxophone and rub-board found mainly in the Zydeoc and cajun-styled bands of Southwest Louisiana. Along with traditional Zydeco, roots rock 'n roll, blues and classic country covers, the band plays a number of original songs featured on their latest recordings. Don't miss your chance to sample this unique brand of musical gumbo for yourself! Click here for more information on the band.
- July 15 - Dusty (Eclectic Rock): Hometown heros return for a one-off concert and a guaranteed good time!
- July 22 - TBD