Saturday, November 3, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Planning/preparing this fall for next spring
This workshop is for you if: You are thinking about starting a school garden next spring?
- You are start a school garden this fall and are wondering how to prepare for next spring?
- You are a teacher and want to learn how to use a garden as a teaching tool?
- You are a volunteer and would like to learn how to lead a class in the gardens?
- You started a school garden at your school and are looking to network with others?
- You are in your first season of starting a school garden program and now know all of the questions you should have asked earlier?
- You would like to learn how to use our lesson plans and garden calendar to create a program that works for your school?