For Milford Miami Ministries and the Mary Miller Fund Drive
It is the time of year again when the Milford area community comes together to help families in need. For over 20 years Milford High School, Great Oaks Marketing Management & Research Program, and DECA Club had partnered with Milford Miami Ministries to raise money for the Mary Miller Fund Drive. This year the goal is $5,000 to give to the families in need. The money helps pay bills and other living expenses. They have received help from local restaurants who will donate a portion of the bill to help reach the goal.
This year four Milford area restaurants have agreed to host on Wednesdays between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Milford DECA members will organize raffles and other games/activities at each of the restaurants with all proceeds going to the $5,000 goal. The dates are as follows:
- November 28 - Shooters (780 Loveland-Miamiville Road)
- December 5 - Buffalo Wild Wings (175 Rivers Edge Drive)
- There will be a wing eating contest at 7 PM. The winner will receive a gift card and all wings they eat during the contest for free.
- December 12 - Applebee’s (5980 Meijer Drive)
- December 19 - Skyline (730 Lila Avenue)
- There will be a Coney eating contest at 7PM. The winner will receive a gift card and all coneys they eat during the contest for free.
In order to receive the donations from participating restaurants, print off the flyer from the website www.munchininmilford.webs.com or through this QR code:
This is a great way for the Milford community to come together and make a difference in the lives of others. If you want to help but are unable to join at any of the Munchin’ In Milford restaurants you can donate directly to Milford Miami Ministries at http://mmministry.org/22001.html ; or, if you prefer, you can make checks payable to Milford DECA-Mary Miller Fund Drive, c/o Milford DECA, 1 Eagles Way Milford, OH 45150.