Ohio Secretary of State
Hamilton County Board of Elections
Clermont County Board of Elections
Warren County Board of Elections
Clermont County Polling Locations - Search
Warren County Polling Location - Search
Hamilton County Polling Location - Search
Bring ID to Vote
• TO FUND PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURE CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS BY PERMITTING THE ISSUANCE OF GENERAL OBLIGATION BONDS Download 1 Proposed Constitutional Amendment
• PROPOSED TAX LEVY (ADDITIONAL) LOVELAND CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT Download Loveland School Levy
• COMMUNITY MENTAL RETARDATION AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES PROGRAMS, INCLUDING THE OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF SCHOOLS, WORKSHOPS, CLINICS, RESIDENTIAL FACILITIES AND SUCH OTHER SERVICES AS PROVIDED IN CHAPTER 5126, OHIO REVISED CODE Download MRD Renewal
• LOVELAND FIRE AND EMS Download Loveland Fire & EMS
• MILFORD FIRE AND EMS Download Milford Fire & EMS
Call 513-632-7000 for questions about voting or to determine your voter registration status.
Ohio voters are now required to provide proof of identity before voting. - Learn more about acceptable forms of Voter Identification
Request your Hamilton County Absentee Ballot - If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
Due to redistricting, your polling place and district may have changed.