All Cincinnati and Hamilton County Public Library locations will continue operating on reduced hours through January 17 due to COVID-19 staffing challenges.
From January 7 – 17, hours will be:
- Monday – Saturday from 10 AM – 6 PM
- Locations with Sunday hours will remain open 1 – 5 PM
- Please note all CHPL locations will be closed on Jan. 17 for MLK Day
- The Virtual Information Center can be reached at 513-369-6900 and will remain open regular hours:
- Sunday 1 – 5 PM
- Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 9 PM
- Friday & Saturday 9 AM – 6 PM
“The well-being of our staff and community is important, and we will re-assess on January 14 to determine if we need to extend the temporary hours beyond Jan. 17. Thank you for your flexibility during these uncertain times.”
The website is always available and you can stream and download materials 24/7. Staying at home and need some entertainment? Kanopy allows you to stream more than 3,000 free movies, documentaries, foreign and indie films, classic cinema, shorts, educational videos, and children’s programming.