City of Loveland
• Visit these Loveland Businesses on July 4 for more live music. Rooster Ridge will be playing at Cappy’s Wine and Spirits from 7:30 to 10:00 p.m.; Lyle’s Bikes, Brews & BBQ has booked Jason Ritchie from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. and Frank Grasso from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m., DJ MoCool will be at Bishop’s Quarter from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
• Don’t miss Inquire Without playing at the clock from 4:00 to 6:30 p.m. and The Whammies will take the stage in Nisbet Park at 8 p.m. on July 4!
• Ladies and gentlemen, step right up to Cincinnati Circus’ Stunt Show on July 4 at the central green. Shows are at 4:30, 5:30, 6:30, 8:30 and 9:30 p.m.
• Bring the kiddos to Loveland’s July 4 Kid Zone in Nisbet Park from 4:00 to 6:30 p.m. All activities are FREE and will feature the Cool Critter’s Outreach, Heavenward Farms Pony Rides, Foam Dance Party, Disney Characters, Bounce House, Inflatable Games, Face Painting, Balloon Artists, and Branches Church Photo Booth.
• Shuttles will be available on July 4! Park at Loveland High School or St. Columban Parish to catch a bus to downtown Loveland. Shuttles will run from 3:30 p.m. to 11:15 p.m.
• NEST will host an old-fashioned family fun area on the lawn in front of City Hall on July 4 from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. Activities will include sack races, water balloon toss, hula hoop contest, three-legged race, patriotic craft, watermelon seed spitting contest, and an apple pie baking contest. Please have pies at the judging area by 4:30 p.m.
City of Milford
SPARKS IN THE PARK!
July 3rd from 6 to 10 PM at Riverside Ball Park, Victor Stier Drive
Rozzi’s Fireworks and the Ronnie Vaughn Band
A few important reminders for Sparks in the Park….once again this year, no coolers will be allowed on the festival grounds. The @milfordcommunityfiredepartment will be selling water, pop and Gatorade, American Legion Victor Stier Post 450 will be selling beer and the Kona Ice Truck will be there with shaved ice!
None of the vendors are set up to take credit/debit cards, it will be cash only and there will be an ATM available onsite. Food options available are Padrino Italian, Harvest Market Smoker, EZ BBQ, Texas Roadhouse, Milford Angilo’s Pizza, and Tickled Sweet.
Bring chairs and/or blankets!
Ronnie Vaughn Music will be kicking things off at 6 PM with lots of familiar favorites and some originals!
Limited handicap parking is available at the festival grounds, look for the signs. Other parking options include Parking Options: City lot on Main Street, left-hand side of American Legion, The former Milford Main lot, the City Administrative Building and street parking. You can access the park from the uptown parking areas down Lila Avenue to High Street.
Red, White & Blue Ash
4 PM until 10:35 PM
5:30 PM: Natalie Brady Music & The Nite Owls
8:30 PM: Kansas
The annual celebration is free and open to the public.
Village of Maineville
July 4th. The parade at 10 AM will stage at the Methodist Church on East Foster Maineville Road will travel west on Foster Maineville loop through Liberty Springs subdivision and return East on Foster Maineville Rd. Festival to follow until 1PM at the Town Hall
July 3 Concert with The Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra
7:30 PM until 9:30 PM
Help celebrate our nation’s birthday. Join us in Montgomery Park for “Super Heroes and Super Divas, ” featuring music from “Batman: A Dark Knight Rises,” “Aint’ No Mountain High Enough,” and “Respect” as a tribute to Aretha Franklin. Featured guest soloist will be diva Kara Shay Thompson.
City of Montgomery Independence Day Parade and Festival
Thursday July 4 at 10 AM – 12 PM
Independence Day Festival
July 4th at Montgomery Park
10101 Montgomery Rd, Montgomery, Ohio 45242
Americana at its best! Fun kids’ games, corn-on-the-cob, hot dogs, pony rides, music, and an ALL-STAR ballgame round out this year’s festival.
Many local vendors will be selling great food and drinks along the path in Montgomery Park: Graeter’s Ice Cream, Rotary Club of Northeast Cincinnati, Pit to Plate BBQ, Snowie Bus, and more.
Live music by EDEN. The beer booth will be a great gathering spot for adults. Find a hillside spot to watch two local baseball teams play in the noon All-Star game. Be sure to join us for this full day of family fun!
City of Mason Recreation’s RedRhythmBoom
LaRosa’s Balloon Glow 20th Anniversary
July 3rd, 4 PM – 11 PM
Hosted by Coney Island Amusement Park
6201 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati 45230
Northside July 4 Parade
The parade steps off at noon on Thursday, July 4th. The parade starts at the northern boundary of Northside at Hamilton Avenue and Ashtree Drive and travels south on Hamilton Avenue to Hoffner Park. Roads will close approximately 10 minutes before the parade start.