SATURDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2021 AT 4 PM – 8 PM
Christmas in Loveland 2021
by Cassie Mattia
Loveland, Ohio – Bells will be ringing this Saturday in Downtown Loveland for the city’s Annual Christmas in Loveland celebration! We have everything you need to know about this year’s festivities!
This Saturday from 4 PM-8 PM, Downtown Loveland will transform into a beautiful Winter Wonderland for those wanting to celebrate Christmas the Loveland way! Christmas in Loveland is set to feature a plethora of holiday activities and Christmas-themed displays with nearly every Downtown business participating this year. Friends and families will be able to visit the Madcap Puppet Theater and Santa and his elves at City Hall, pin the tail on the reindeer, and decorate sugar cookies at Eads Fencing, take a peaceful carriage ride along Railroad Avenue, enjoy a train ride at Loveland Museum, feast on complimentary food tastings and sip on holiday cocktails from Downtown’s restaurants, and write Letters to Santa At Mile42, create homemade reindeer food at Trailside Provisions, or create a gnome ornament at Whistle Stop Clayworks. This fun-filled holiday event will also include a “Christmas Time” free show at the Loveland Stage Company, and live Christmas entertainment from the Victorian Christmas Carolers, The Cincinnati City Shakers, and Broadway Bound, to name a few, that will take place at the Fountain Greene and throughout Downtown Loveland. Oh, and did I mention Loveland will be bringing back its live nativity scene?!
CeeCee Collins, President of the Little Miami Chamber of Alliance, said she couldn’t be more excited for this year’s Christmas in Loveland!
“There will be so many fun activities such as ornaments, singing with carolers, and meeting Elsa and Anna, just to name a few! This is such a great event where the businesses want to give back to everyone that has patronized and visited downtown,” Collins explained, “We truly appreciate everyone supporting local businesses and hope that the community will continue to come back, especially now that all the businesses are re-opened (and more have been built) after the pandemic. There will be tons of samplings and give-a-ways for all ages to enjoy!”
Here are a few important facts about Christmas in Loveland 2021:
- The children’s train is at the Loveland Museum Center and a complimentary Holiday Trolley will take guests from Harrison Avenue in Downtown Loveland to the Loveland Museum Center.
- Christmas in Loveland will be held in rain, snow, or shine.
- Maps of all the activities will be placed inside Downtown’s businesses and will also be available by the clock tower alongside the bike trail.
- A back portion of Railroad Avenue will be closed to allow for the horse-drawn carriages.
- Line up for the horse-drawn carriage rides will be on Railroad Avenue across from the Wicked Pickle.
- Entertainment will be in the center of town and next to the fountain.
- The Live Nativity Scene is next to the fountain in the center of town.
- Click here for a link to parking in the area.
To see map larger, Right Click to open in a new tab …
If you need more information about Christmas in Loveland 2021 visit the Little Miami River Chamber Alliance website.
For more Loveland event updates stay tuned to the Loveland Salad With ME, Cassie Mattia!
Columnist Cassie Mattia is a resident of Historic Downtown Loveland. She is the Co-Owner, Associate Editor, and Director of Marketing of Loveland Magazine. Contact her if you are interested in promoting your event or business in Loveland Magazine. Cassie also Emcee’s events so feel free to reach out if you are in need of an Emcee for your next event, fundraiser, or sports-related competition. Cassie was just selected by the Little Miami River Chamber Alliance as the Loveland Areas Young Professional of the Year.