|Air Quality Advisory has been declared for Cincinnati, OH, on Monday, Jul 11|
|Monday, Jul 11:||120 AQI||Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups||Ozone|
Health Message for Monday
Active children and adults, and people with lung disease, such as asthma, should reduce prolonged or heavy exertion outdoors.
“Do Your Share” to reduce air pollution:
• Take the bus, carpool, bike or walk instead of driving
• Refuel your vehicle after 8 p.m.; do not top off when refueling and tighten the gas cap
• Avoid idling your vehicle
• Combine trips or eliminate unnecessary vehicle trips
• Keep your vehicle maintained with properly inflated tires and timely oil changes
• Avoid use of gasoline-powered lawn equipment on Air Quality Advisory days
• Avoid use of oil-based paints and stains on Air Quality Advisory days
• Never burn leaves or other yard trimmings
• Do not use fire pits or fireplaces for non-essential home heating on Air Quality Advisory days
• Conserve electricity
For more information, visit www.SouthwestOhioAir.org.