Loveland, Ohio – Loveland Community Resources recently conducted a survey to help understand the needs of our community and forecast future needs. They are sharing this information with the organizations that support our community to help them with future planning.
“The good news is that, at this time, our local agencies have enough volunteers to cover the current level of need. We will keep you posted if that changes. If you would like to donate items to local agencies please check their websites for current needs: Care Center, LIFE Food Pantry NEST Community Learning Center”
A summary of survey results
- Nearly half had seen their income drop since mid-March.
- Nearly 3 in 10 either had trouble paying for bills and groceries right now, or were worried this would become a problem in the next 60 days.
- Most continue to have access to health care.
- Most (75%) have adequate computer and internet access, but some still have trouble.
- Many asked how they could help their neighbors!