Photo by Loveland Schools
Loveland, Ohio – Fine Arts Signing Day at Loveland High School was a ceremony where students declared their intention to continue their academic pursuits in college.
- Isabel Abrinica will be attending Miami University for Emerging Technology and Business Design
- Alton French will be attending the Cleveland Institute of Music for Bassoon Performance
- Aidan McCracken will be attending Otterbein University for Acting and Theater
- Grace Nunn will be attending the University of Cincinnati-DAAP for Communication Design
- Elisabeth O’Neill will be attending Ohio University School of Theatre for Production Design & Technology
- Abby Richardson will be attending Kent State University for Fashion Design and Merchandising
- Haley Zuch will be attending the University of Cincinnati-DAAP for Fine Art and Digital Media
You must log in to post a comment.