Hamilton County Small Business Day is on Monday, May 22 from 10 AM until 2 PM at the Sharonville Convention Center.
Hamilton County will be officially launching the Hamilton County Office of Small Business and brand new Small Business Relief Grants.
This event introduces small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs to all the Hamilton County Office of Small Business provides including grant applications, business plan development, and more. They will also have “rapid-fire” breakout sessions providing instruction on topics like loan readiness and bid preparation.
There is a free lunch at noon with remarks by Hamilton County Commissioners and advice from successful areas small businesses.
One-on-one help with:
- Small Business Grants (Brand New Hamilton County Small Business Grants!)
- Sales growth/marketing
- IT/Computer literacy/web design
- Legal advising
- Small business coaching
- Doing business with the County and other Large Organizations
- SBE/MBE/WBE/DBE Registration & Certification Resources
- Business loans
Rapid-Fire Breakout Sessions (Schedule and speaker details coming soon!)
- Grant and Loan readiness
- Intro to Hamilton County’s Office of Small Business
- Doing business with the County and other large organizations
- Hamilton County Small Business Advisory Services
- Bid preparation
- Vendor matchmaking