Loveland, Ohio – The Loveland City School District is asking voters to approve an additional 4.9 mills permanent operating levy that will be on the May 2nd ballot.
Your voter registration and updated Information Form must be postmarked by the voter registration deadline, the 30th day before the election, to be eligible to vote in that election.
April 3rd is your deadline.
Absentee voting begins April 4th.
If you register in person or online, you must do so by the 30th day before the election. You, or another person acting on your behalf, also may deliver your application to your Board of Election offices.
What are the qualifications to register and vote in Ohio?
If you meet all the following requirements, you are qualified to register to vote in Ohio:
- You are a citizen of the United States
- You will be at least 18 years old on or before the day of the next general election
- You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote
- You are not incarcerated (in prison or jail) for a felony conviction
- You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court
- You have not been permanently disenfranchised for violating the election laws
You are eligible to vote in elections held in your voting precinct 30 days after you are duly registered to vote in this state. Your Board of Elections office will mail you a notice of your voting location. If you do not receive a timely notice, contact them.
Clermont County Board of Elections
Hamilton County Board of Elections
Warren County Board of Elections
7 PROPOSED TAX LEVY (ADDITIONAL) LOVELAND CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
A majority affirmative vote is necessary for passage.
An additional tax for the benefit of Loveland City School District for the purpose of current operating expenses that the county auditor estimates will collect $4,903,000 annually, at a rate not exceeding 4.9 mills for each $1 of taxable value, which amounts to $172 for each $100,000 of the county auditor’s appraised value, for a continuing period of time, commencing in 2023, first due in calendar year 2024.
FOR THE TAX LEVY AGAINST THE TAX LEVY _____
AGAINST THE TAX LEVY _____
You must log in to post a comment.