Loveland, Ohio – With the upcoming vote on a 16.78-mill combined operating levy and bond request on the November 5 ballot, the Loveland City School District has scheduled several opportunities for residents to meet with Superintendent Dr. Amy Crouse and Treasurer/CFO Kevin Hawley in September and October. A community meeting, including a presentation and question-and-answer session, will be held in the Loveland High School auditorium at 7 PM on Thursday, September 12.
- Community Meeting (Loveland High School Auditorium), Thursday 9/12, 7 PM
- Tour of Facilities (LES/LPS, 550 Loveland Madeira Road), Tuesday 9/17, 7 PM
- Loveland Dairy Whip (611 W. Loveland Avenue), Friday 9/20, 5-7 PM
- Starbucks (10551 Loveland-Madeira Road), Monday 9/30, 4-6 PM
- Hometown Cafe (111 Railroad Avenue), Thursday 10/3, 8-10 AM
- Branch Hill Coffee Company (371 Bridge Street), Wednesday 10/9, 7-9 AM