Annual Awards Dinner
Nov 17 | 5:30pm
Oasis Conference Center
Each November, The Little Miami River Chamber Alliance says “Thank you” to our businesses for all they do for our community and honor them for enhancing our community and making it a better place to live.
The Annual Awards Dinner is an evening for all area businesses to come together and celebrate their successes and community contributions.
The event includes cocktails, networking, silent auction, dinner, and awards. It is a great networking opportunity!
Nominations are now live and are due Monday, October 11!
Nominate now for one (or more!) in the following categories.
• Business of the Year
• Emerging Business of the Year
• Non-Profit of the Year
• Beautification Award
• Community Involvement Award
• Business Community Advocate Award
• Sustainability “Go Green” Award
• Randy K. Stanifer Health, Wellness & Fitness Business of the Year
• Recreation Business of the Year
• Community Responder Award
• Young Professional of the Year Award
• Woman-Owned Business of the Year