Hello Loveland Magazine Readers,
In these unprecedented times, all of our normal traditions have changed and High School Seniors have been impacted from many of the traditions that we all remember and cherish.
Last year, parents from Loveland High School organized and implemented a moving assembly for the students and community to celebrate together.
With a a lot of excitement and a tremendous turn out last year, we are happy to hold the 2021 Loveland HS Senior Class Moving Assembly Friday May 21st beginning at 7 PM.
We’d like to invite you to learn more about this event and join us to honor the graduating seniors by giving them something to remember during this unprecedented time.
- Friday May 21st at 7PM
- This is designed for your family to drive your senior thru Loveland’s select neighborhoods and have the community celebrate, say goodbye, and wish them luck in their next chapter.
- This is a “moving assembly” as there are no parade permits being given out due to social distancing.
- Obey all traffic laws, including stop lights, signs, yielding, etc
- Meet at LHS 6:30 – 1st car will leave the south exit at 7 PM
- Will be thru downtown Loveland around 7:15
- Route takes 52 minutes to drive and minimizes main roads and left hand turns while incorporating as many neighborhoods with 2 entrances/exits. (see image below)
Hope you can consider joining us and help celebrate the Class of 2021.