Joseph M. Timmerman is a resident of Historic Downtown Loveland and attends Loveland High School. He took this photo at the the Peters Cartridge factory.
The Peters Cartridge Company was a company in Kings Mills, Ohio that specialized in gunpowder and ammunition production. Its historic buildings, built in 1916 at 1415 Grandin Road, were added to the National Register of Historic Places on October 10, 1985. Wikipedia