Loveland, Ohio – Weatherwise it will be a near-perfect weekend to take your brush to the curb. Two times each year, the City of Loveland Public Works Department picks up brush for residents. You do not need to call to schedule your brush pick-up since the crew drives a route throughout the entire City limits.
The 2021 spring brush pickup program will begin on Monday, March 22. Brush must be placed in the grass near the roadside no later than Sunday night, March 21.
The City as published the below guidelines established for the brush pick-up program:
- Brush must be placed at the curb or edge of roadway. Do not place brush in the roadway, gutter, ditches, or on sidewalks. Do not block fire hydrants.
- Limbs cannot exceed 10 inches in diameter at the cut section.
- Limbs should be placed at the curb with the cut section facing the street and all limbs should be facing the same direction. This makes it easier and faster to handle.
- No leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, or other yard waste will be collected.
- Small twigs and sticks should be bundled with twine in bundles 12 inches in diameter. Twigs or sticks can also be placed in a container at the curb, but no other yard waste should be in the containers. Please, no loose piles of sticks and debris.
You may also view Illustrated Brush Pick-Up Instructions (PDF).
- Any material not meeting these requirements cannot be collected and will be left at the curb.
- Outside the regular pick-up schedule, residents are encouraged to come to City Hall to get a free voucher to drop off any yard waste to Evans Landscaping.
- Wood chips will be available again this year. Anyone in the City who would like a full load of wood chips should call 513-707-6115.