Loveland, Ohio – After weeks of meeting by teleconference in response to coronavirus-related restrictions, Loveland’s City Council is scheduled for an in-person meeting on Tuesday, June 9, at 7 PM at City Hall, 120 W. Loveland Avenue.
In a post on the City Website on Friday, “Measures have been taken to promote social distancing in Council Chambers and will accommodate seventeen attendees. Those in attendance will be required to maintain a six-foot distance and are encouraged to wear face masks. ”
The meeting will also be broadcast live on the City’s website at www.lovelandoh.gov/200/Public-Meetings.
The City says that if you wish to provide a statement for Open Forum, you may do so by emailing the Clerk of Council at email@example.com or drop off a typed statement at City Hall, 120 W. Loveland Avenue.
All open forum comments must be received by 4:30 PM on The day of the meeting.
On May 29, City Manager Dave Kennedy said in his Weekly Report, “Modifications continued inside council chambers to accommodate future public meetings. This included the installation of plastic “sneeze guards” within the new forward seating arrangements. Tables, which were donated from LSFD, were added to the layout. The new tables will improve council and staff seating during meetings.”
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Recognition of Staff and Special Guests in Attendance
- Presentations and Announcements
A. Presentation of the Paxton Ranger Award to William Gibbs-Heard
- Persons Appearing Before Council
- Open ForumMembers of the public may address Council during this segment of the agenda and shall be limited to five minutes each. After the speaker concludes remarks Council may comment or ask questions at that time. The Mayor may restrict duplicate testimony on a subject.
- Review and Approval of Minutes
A. Minutes from the May 26, 2020 City Council Meeting
- Public Hearing
- Ordinances (Second Reading)
A. Ordinance accepting Infrastructure for Section #3 of the Butterworth Glen Subdivision
12. Resolutions (One Reading Required)
- Phillips Park Public Sewer Connection Contract Award
- Resolution Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Contract with JW Brennan Excavating, LLC for
- Ordinances (First Reading)
- Expanded Restaurant Dining Area
- Ordinance allowing for temporary outdoor dining and declaring an emergency
- Ordinance amending Section 117.01, Rule 26 of the Loveland Code of Ordinances to allow for open meetings of committees by electronic, teleconference, web, or video means and declaring an emergency
- City Manager & Staff Reports
A. Building and Zoning Department Monthly Report, May 2020
15. Review of Councilmanic Worksheet
A. Councilmanic Worksheet
16. Committee Minutes and Reports
A. Ad Hoc Committee Meeting Minutes, May 7, 2020
- City Council Reports and Comments
- Executive Session