Loveland, Ohio – Leaf collection will begin Monday, October 16. Collection will be done using mechanical equipment similar to a vacuum cleaner. Residents should rake leaves to a place near the street or curb. Do not place leaf piles on the sidewalk, gutters, ditches, roads, or blocking fire hydrants.
Leaf Collection Schedule by Neighborhood
In each of the neighborhoods or streets listed below, a crew will be working the area on the dates shown and the crew will be making one pass on each street during the period of collection. The schedule calls for each neighborhood to have two collection periods. Residents are requested to have leaves at the curb prior to the beginning date of the scheduled pick-up period in the following neighborhoods:
October 16 & November 6
East Main, Elm, Chestnut, Wall, Riverside, Park, Ohio, lower West Loveland, Harper, Shadycrest, Victory Circle, Wilson and Center
October 17-18 & November 7-8
Wakefield, Walker, Oak, Ash, Laurel, Williams, Maryknoll, Ruth, Venice, Elysian, Oriole, Lowell, Seyffer, Walnut, Paxton, Cedar, Robin, Second, Steeplechase, Huntington, Reserves, and Cedar Woods, White Pillars, Sanctuary at Miami Trails, White Pillars and Sugar Tree Subdivisions
October 19 & November 9
Lower Broadway, Third, Harrison, O’Bannon, E. Loveland Ave., Karl Brown Way, Union, Railroad, Maple, First, Fifth, Lyon, Sentry Hill, Brandywine, Hermitage Pointe, Butterworth Glen and Bares Creek Subdivisions
October 23-25 & November 13-15
Pheasant Hills, Pheasant Hills on the Lake, Claiborne I Subdivisions, and Hidden Creek
October 26-27 & November 16-17
Fox Meadow Farm and Glen Lake Subdivisions, Lebanon Road, West Loveland Avenue from Lebanon to Loveland Madeira Road, Rich Road, Woodford Subdivision, and Kemper Road
October 30-November 2 & November 20-22
Stoneybrook, Miamiview, Loveland Heights, Durango Drive, Claiborne II and Fox Chase Subdivisions
Fall brush collection will begin Monday, Oct. 9. Brush must be placed in the grass near the roadside no later than the evening of Sunday, Oct. 8. Public Works will collect brush for approximately two weeks.
- Brush must be placed at the curb or edge of roadway. Do not place brush in the roadway, gutter, ditches, or on sidewalks.
- Do not block fire hydrants.
- Limbs cannot exceed 10 inches in diameter at the cut section.
- Limbs should be placed at the curb with the cut section facing the street and all limbs should be facing the same direction. This makes it easier and faster to handle.
- No leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, bamboo, ornamental grass, or other yard waste will be collected.
- Small twigs and sticks should be bundled with twine in bundles 12 inches in diameter. Twigs or sticks can also be placed in a container at the curb, but no other yard waste should be in the containers. No loose piles of sticks and debris, please.