Brush must be placed at the curb no later than Sunday night
Loveland, Oh. – The spring brush pick-up program will begin on Monday, March 16, and will run for five weeks. Brush must be placed at the curb no later than Sunday night of the scheduled week of each collection. The following will be our schedule for brush pick-up:
Week of March 16 Area of the City that has a Monday trash pick-up.
Week of March 23 Area of the City that has a Tuesday trash pick-up.
Week of March 30 Area of the City that has a Wednesday trash pick-up.
Week of April 6 Area of the City that has a Thursday trash pick-up.
Week of April 13 Area of the City that has a Friday trash pick-up.
The following are guidelines established for the brush pick-up program:
- Limbs cannot exceed 10” in diameter at the cut section.
- Small twigs and sticks should be bundled with twine in bundles 12” in diameter. Twigs or sticks can also be placed in a container at the curb, but no other yard waste should be in the containers. Please, no loose piles of sticks and debris.
- Limbs should be placed at the curb with the cut section facing the street and all limbs should be facing the same direction. This makes it easier and faster to handle.
- Brush must be placed at the curb or edge of roadway. Do NOT place brush in the roadway, gutter, ditches, or on sidewalks. Do NOT block fire hydrants.
- No leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, or other yard waste will be collected.
Any material not meeting these requirements cannot be collected and will be left at the curb.
Wood chips will be available again this year at the Public Works Department, 10980 Loveland-Madeira Road. Anyone in the City who would like a full load of wood chips should contact Ann Gott at 513-707-1439.
Outside the regular pick-up schedule, residents are encouraged to come to City Hall to get a free voucher to drop off any yard waste to Evans Landscaping. The City also offers a second brush pick-up in the fall in addition to leaf collection.