Street festival starts at 3 PM in Historic Downtown Loveland
There will be a VIP Area at the Loveland Firecracker Festival on July 4th in Historic Downtown Loveland that benefits CancerFree Kids.
Avoid the crowds and have a private table with drinks! Visit www.classy.org/firecrackerVIP to make your registrations and help kids with cancer.
Cost to support this Loveland Charity is $20.
In Nisbet Park, there will be inflatables including a puppeteer for the kids in a alcohol-free zone.
Headline band “The Rusty Griswold’s
Fireworks around 9:45 PM.
The parade will begin at 7 PM.
This year, the parade direction will be reversed. It will begin down at the Moose Lodge at 227 East Loveland Avenue and end at the Loveland Primary School, 550 Loveland Madeira Road.
The City of Loveland will close West Loveland Avenue between Karl Brown Way and State Route 48 (Second Street) for the event. Because of the railroad overpass, downtown Loveland will be impassable for vehicles over 8 feet high.
A free shuttle will be available from 4 PM to midnight from the Shopper’s Haven parking lot to the Veterans’ Memorial and from Loveland Early Childhood Center to the corner of West Loveland and 3rd Street. See parking map below.
- 3 PM – 7:00pm | KidsZone – Located in Nisbet Park
- 3 PM | Birds of Prey – Little Miami Conservancy, 211 Railroad Ave.
- 3 PM | Branches Church performance – Main Stage
- 4 PM | Jamison Road Band – Main Stage
- 4:30 PM | Waiter Wars – W. Loveland Ave. outside Tano Bistro
- 5 PM | Wump Muckets Puppet Variety Show – Side deck of Little Miami Conservancy, 211 Railroad Ave.
- 6 PM | Mascot Race – W. Loveland Ave. outside Tano Bistro
- 6:30 PM | Rusty Griswolds – Main Stage
- 7 PM | Parade – Begins Downtown at 227 E. Loveland Ave. and ends at Loveland Primary School
- 9:45 PM | Fireworks