Help your child improve their academic performance this school year by enrolling them in the creative arts program at VisionArts studio in Loveland!
by Joan Ruschman
There are studies and articles everywhere stating how when a child is given the opportunity to create art on a regular basis it can improve and enhance lifelong skills that will help them grow to be happy and successful adults. These important skills such as decision making, inventiveness, cultural awareness, and cooperation can truly improve their academic work as well as make them well-rounded people!
Now enrolling for our 2016 – 2017 school year!
Starting Week of September 6th, 2016
We offer escort service walking the kids across the street to VisionArts from Loveland Primary and Elementary Schools!
“Studies show that there is a correlation between art and other achievement. A report by Americans for the Arts states that young people who participate regularly in the arts (three hours a day on three days each week through one full year) are four times more likely to be recognized for academic achievement, to participate in a math and science fair or to win an award for writing an essay or poem than children who do not participate” as stated by author Grace Hwang Lynch.
The August issue of Cincinnati Family Magazine titled- Creative Kids- How to Raise an Original, is all about the importance of nurturing creativity and the arts in children from an early age. Susan Day, editor- in–chief states, “Creativity and originality take time to nurture and are all too easy to stifle.” At VisionArts, we couldn’t agree more!
Do your child a favor and sign them up for our 2016 – 2017 school year program starting the week of September 6th.
We have something for everyone!
Here are the highlights of our program
- Art Adventures for ages 3 – 17 yrs. (these all have themes that run in 7 – 10 week sessions)
- Caregiver and Me art classes for ages 3 – 5
- Special Needs art lessons for ages 8 – 17
- Home School art sessions for ages 8 – 12 that meet and exceed state and national standards
- Open Studios on Saturdays that run for 3 hours/ Teen Open Studio for ages 13 – 18
- Portfolio Class for teens interested in working on a portfolio for an arts based major
- Special Occasions for ages 4 – 100 where any one can have a party at our studio with a themed base art lesson
For more information visit our website www.visionartsstudio.com or call VisionArts at 513-510-3911
541 Loveland-Madeira Rd.
Loveland, OH 45140