Trustees Amend Meeting Schedule
Please be advised that the Board of Trustees have cancelled the Finance & Audit Committee meeting of March 25th and the Land Use Committee meeting of March 31st. The meetings have not been rescheduled at this time.
The Board will still hold their regularly scheduled meeting of April 7th at 7:00pm but it will be closed to the public. The meeting will be taped for future viewing.
The Great Symmes Egg Hunt Cancelled
Due to the concerns of COVID-19 the Township has cancelled the Great Symmes Egg Hunt scheduled for April 4th.
Duke Energy Implements Additional Steps to Protect Customers and Employees During Virus Pandemic
- Duke Energy will not disconnect any customer’s service for non-payment, in order to give customers experiencing financial hardship extra time to make payments. The company will continue to read meters and send bills. Customers should pay what they can to avoid building up a large balance that will be harder to pay off later.
- Duke Energy technicians will continue to respond to power outages and other emergencies.
- Company technicians will continue to complete service orders – such as new electric connections and requested disconnections.
- Services that are not urgent or time-sensitive, but require in-person customer contact by Duke Energy employees, will be rescheduled. Duke Energy will contact customers to reschedule those appointments.
- Customers can perform nearly all customer service functions online, through Duke Energy’s automated voice phone system, or through the company’s mobile app