Since the ordered school-building closure began on March 17, Ohio’s education community stepped up to ensure a student-centered approach to caring, teaching and learning. The entire system turned on a dime to meet the nutritional needs of the whole child through meal deliveries and grab-and-go sites, and through the delivery of remote teaching and learning opportunities that drove education continuity. These efforts were geared toward challenging, preparing and empowering students for future success—and they were unparalleled, especially given the challenges that accompany a pandemic.
This page is intended to spur local-level, partnership-based discussions and decision-making in areas critical to the start of the 2020-2021 school year by sharing a coordinated and collaborative approach for codesigning and framing various considerations in planning the Reset and Restart of Ohio’s schools.
- Planning Guide for Ohio’s Schools and Districts
- COVID-19 Health and Prevention Guidance for Ohio K-12 Schools
- Career Technical Education
- Early Childhood
- Educator Evaluation Systems
- English Learners
- Gifted Education Coming Soon
- Graduation Flexibility
- Planning for Blended or Remote Learning
- Remote Learning Guide
- Social Emotional Learning
- Student Readiness Toolkits
- Students with Disabilities Coming Soon
- Third Grade Reading Guarantee, Reading Achievement Plans and District Reading Improvement Plans
Please check back often for new and updated Resources.
Click here for previously posted Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Ohio’s Schools and Districts.