Enter the art contest and help brighten up the biketrail!
Loveland, Ohio – Paxton’s Grill and Ramsey’s Trailside would like to thank their customers for their ongoing support as well as thank all essential personnel who continue to provide critical services in the Greater Loveland area. Motivated by that gratitude, they have created The Art of Giving — a support project they hope will engage our community, raise funds for those in need, and brighten up Loveland during these challenging days and beyond!
our first initiative: Hope and Thanks
Enter our art contest and help us brighten up the biketrail!
We realize with children being home parents may be looking for a way to entertain or challenge them, so we are partnering with LIFE Food Pantry and sponsoring an Art of Giving art contest for children up to age 17. The artwork best representing a message of “HOPE AND THANKS” for essential workers will win! We will be awarding $350 in prizes to the chosen contest winners plus the grand prize winners will have their work recreated in the front windows of Ramsey’s Trailside! We will also match up to $500 in donations to LIFE Food Pantry during this promotion! So donate now!
Deadline for entry is May 8th!
There will be $350 worth of prizes awarded and a grand prize winner chosen. Winners will be chosen from two age categories: 10 & under and 11–17.
GRAND PRIZE (2): $100 gift card to Ramsey’s/Paxton’s and the artwork will be recreated on the street-level front windows at Ramsey’s Trailside!
SECOND PRIZE (2): $50 gift card to Ramsey’s/Paxton’s
THIRD PRIZE (2): $25 gift card to Ramsey’s/Paxton’s
1. Use the form below to submit a file attachment of your child’s artwork by MAY 8TH created around the theme of “HOPE AND THANKS” for essential personnel.
2. Completely original hand-done artwork. No tracing, photography, or computer-generated artwork.
3. Each entry must be labeled with contestant’s first name and age.
4. Original artwork needs to be submitted in JPG, PDF, TIFF, or HEIF format.
5. Art design may not contain any profanity.
6. Art design will be judged on originality and creativity.
7. One entry per person.
8. $350 in prizes to be awarded.
9. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges selected by Paxton’s Grill/Ramsey’s Trailside.
10. Winners may be required to provide proof of identification to claim their award.
11. No purchase required although donations to LIFE are appreciated.
12. The decision of the judges is final
13. “2020 Art for Giving Consent Form” below must be completed and submitted with each entry.
14. Questions or problems entering? Email us at here.
Ready to submit your art? Use the form below!
Don’t forget to donate! LIFE Food Pantry provides food and financial support to hundreds of families in the Greater Loveland area every month and their demand is increasing every day during this crisis. You can donate to LIFE via PayPal here or visit their website to find out more ways you can help them provide the necessary assistance to our community. Thank you!