SATURDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2021 AT 4 PM – 8 PM
Christmas in Loveland 2021
by Cassie Mattia
Loveland, Ohio – The Holidays are officially right around the corner, which means Downtown Loveland is once again preparing for one of its biggest events of the year; Christmas in Loveland!
On December 18th from 4 PM-8 PM, Downtown Loveland will transform into a festive Winter Wonderland for those wanting to celebrate Christmas the Loveland way! Christmas in Loveland is set to feature a plethora of holiday activities and Christmas-themed displays. Friends and families will be able to take a trip to the North Pole to see Santa and Mrs. Claus, take a peaceful carriage ride along Railroad Avenue, enjoy a train ride at Loveland Museum, feast on complimentary food tastings from Downtown’s restaurants, and put their creative skills to the test with holiday arts and crafts activities. This fun-filled holiday event will also include holiday-inspired beverages, live Christmas entertainment that will take place at the Fountain Greene and inside some of the local businesses, and a live nativity scene!
CeeCee Collins, President of the Little Miami Chamber of Alliance, said she couldn’t be more excited for this year’s Christmas in Loveland!
“There will be so many fun activities such as ornaments, singing with carolers, and meeting Elsa and Anna, just to name a few! This is such a great event where the businesses want to give back to everyone that has patronized and visited downtown,” Collins explained, “We truly appreciate everyone supporting local businesses and hope that the community will continue to come back, especially now that all the businesses are re-opened (and more have been built) after the pandemic. There will be tons of samplings and give-a-ways for all ages to enjoy!”
Here are a few important facts about Christmas in Loveland 2021:
- The children’s train is at the Loveland Museum Center and a complimentary Holiday Trolley will take guests from Harrison Avenue in Downtown Loveland to the Loveland Museum Center.
- Christmas in Loveland will be held in rain, snow, or shine.
- Maps of all the activities will be placed inside Downtown’s businesses and will also be available by the clock tower alongside the bike trail.
- A back portion of Railroad Avenue will be closed to allow for the horse-drawn carriages.
- Line up for the horse-drawn carriage rides will be on Railroad Avenue across from the Wicked Pickle.
- Entertainment will be in the center of town and next to the fountain.
- The Live Nativity Scene is next to the fountain in the center of town.
- Click here for a link to parking in the area.
To see map larger, Right Click to open in a new tab …
If you need more information about Christmas in Loveland 2021 visit the Little Miami River Chamber Alliance website.
For more Loveland event updates stay tuned to the Loveland Salad With ME, Cassie Mattia!
Columnist Cassie Mattia is a resident of Historic Downtown Loveland. She is the Co-Owner, Associate Editor, and Director of Marketing of Loveland Magazine. Contact her if you are interested in promoting your event or business in Loveland Magazine. Cassie also Emcee’s events so feel free to reach out if you are in need of an Emcee for your next event, fundraiser, or sports-related competition. Cassie was just selected by the Little Miami River Chamber Alliance as the Loveland Areas Young Professional of the Year.