- 7 Acre Corn Maze
“The Great Honey Caper”
- Pumpkin Patch Hayrides
Through “I Spy” Woods
- Caramel Apples
- Cow Train Rides
- Straw Maze
- Farm Animals
- Fresh Apple Cider
- Food, Fun & More!
through October 31st
Mon-Sat 10-7 | Sun 10-6
Hayrides: Sat. & Sun. All Day | Mon.-Fri. 1 – 6pm
Mon. – Fri. $7 | Sat. & Sun. $10
Ages Under 2 Free!
Admission includes Hayrides, Corn Maze, Kids Corn Maze, Play Area, Farm Animals, Spookley, & More!
Save $3.00 on this weekend’s admission!
FREE Cow Train ride for any guest under 12 with paid admission Sept . 19th & 20th. Cow train begins at noon Mon-Fri and 10am Sat & Sun. Last ride 30 min before close.
- Traverse our 7 acre corn maze in search of what happened to the honey pots! Get lost in this fun agri-educational story as you track down the suspects and solve this a-MAIZE-ing puzzle.
- Enjoy a 30 minute hayride to pick your own pumpkin. Along the way you’ll pass through “I Spy” woods.
- Delicious fresh pressed cider & caramel apples.
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin Storyboard Trail
- Kids Corn Maze – a smaller maze just right for the little tikes!
- Child’s play area including straw maze and giant slide.
- And much more!
Enjoy Carol’s Cow Train with the purchase of a few tokens
A fall at Blooms and Berries wouldn’t be complete without a cup of fresh cider, a plate full of delicious farm foods, festive decors and merchandise from the market!
Be sure to stop in and see what fun fall items when have in store for you this season!