Our New Home is the Simpson Farm House
Loveland Magazine has moved into the 102-year-old Simpson Farm House at the entrance to the Simpson Farm, a 40-acre Conservation District in the heart of Loveland. We are at 243 Wall Street (Across from Kiwanis Park). We are still in the West Loveland Historic District.
We have greatly expanded outdoor space, expanded office and meeting space and will have a vastly improved and larger LOVELAND MAGAZINE TV studio for recording interviews and public affairs broadcasts.
The Simpson Farm House was built in 1918. Forty acres of the original Simpson Farm became a dedicated Conservation District and part of Phillips Park in the 90s after the City of Loveland purchased the property from the Simpson Family.
Loveland Magazine Publisher David Miller wrote the Conservation District deed restrictions for the property and circulated Initiative Petitions that were approved by Loveland voters 85-15% to ensure it would be protected in perpetuity from development.