Loveland, Ohio – The Loveland Athletic Boosters Spring Mulch Sale Fundraiser offers high quality yard mulch for purchase by the bag, in bulk, or by the pallet.
They began taking orders in February and offer free local delivery to your home in early April. Place your order early!
The Loveland Athletic Boosters support the Loveland City School District athletic programs
- 1000+ 7th – 12th grades girls & boys. Support of the student athletes includes: Donating equipment to the athletic department, sponsoring activities to promote school spirit and enthusiasm and funding major capital improvements including the High School Fitness Center and Field Turf for Tiger Stadium
Two options of premium mulch provided by a local Cincinnati company
- Queen City Dark Hardwood – Triple processed (their biggest seller)
- $5.00 per 2.0cf bag (50 bags/pallet = $250)
- Enhanced Black Dye
- $5.50 per 2.0cf bag (60 bags/pallet = $330)
- 10 Bag minimum purchase
- Loveland athletes will be selling door to door on Saturday, March 7th
- Free local delivery on Saturday, April 4th
- Full pallets delivered by truck April 6th – 12th
If you have questions, contact: Bob Gerstemeier (513) 898-9973 or LAB@G-FG.com