Loveland, Ohio – Join us this weekend!! We can’t wait to celebrate the holidays in our sweet town.
Loveland Magazine just received this map directly from Santa’s Instagram page!
Another up-date is that the Chamber says they have had to make the unfortunate decision to charge for carriage rides this year. A $2 per-person charge.
“Unfortunately, due to rising costs, we are asking families to pay for a ride this year. We love having them and are thankful for the sponsorships as well. We take credit cards, cash, and Venmo.”
A few Facts:
- The event takes place from 4-8 PM, on December 17th
- The train is at the Loveland Museum Center and a trolley will take guests from Downtown Loveland to the museum
- Maps of all the activities will be placed inside the businesses and available by the clock tower.
- A back portion of Railroad Avenue will be closed to allow for the horse-drawn carriages. Carriages will cost $2 per person.
- Line up for the Carriage is on Railroad Avenue across from the Wicked Pickle Restaurant.
- A Holiday Trolley will transport people to the Loveland History Museum from Harrison Avenue at no charge.
- Entertainment will be in the center of town and next to the fountain.
- A shuttle bus will take folks from the Shoppers Haven Parking lot to downtown Loveland. The Shuttle will run the entire time.
- The event is free for all
Right-Click to open the map in a new tab to view it larger.
Below is a printable Christmas in Loveland that you can print and take with you or download to your phone.
Right-Click to open the PARKING MAP in a new tab to view it larger.