by Cassie Mattia
Loveland, Ohio – Everyone’s favorite ice cream spot in Loveland is back and sweeter than ever!
The Loveland Dairy Whip (LDW), a family-owned Loveland legacy that has been serving up high-quality soft serve ice cream since 1955, is holding its opening weekend celebration beginning on Friday, February 26th at 2 PM.
What could be more exciting than a beautifully delicious soft-serve masterpiece? Well, a special “opening weekend” 2 dollars off coupon (you can grab yours below) of course! This coupon is good from February 26th-28th and may be used on any soft-serve dessert menu item. One coupon can be used per family or per automobile if you so choose to use the LDW’s convenient drive-up window.
The LDW is located at 611 W. Loveland Ave. and will be open daily from 2 PM-9 PM starting this Friday.
Not familiar with The Loveland Dairy Whip? Well here’s the run-down on why you should stop by this weekend! The LDW not only uses a high-quality soft serve mix when creating their scrumptious desserts they also make it fresh right before your eyes! While this legendary ice cream shop offers go-to flavors for their ice cream cones such as vanilla, chocolate, and twist, they also offer specialty toppings for both cones and sundaes, like googly eyes for the kids, sprinkles, and chocolate, cherry, or cake batter dip top. Other popular ice cream flavors at the LDW include Blue Moon, Dreamsicle, and, Cake Batter. The LDW also offers specialty ice cream creations like their Parfay’s and Cyclones, which include fan-favorites, The Chocolate Mountain, Reeses, Oreo, and Black Raspberry Chip. The Loveland Dairy Whip’s menu also features Kid’s Sundaes, Hot Fudge Brownie Sundaes, Strawberry Short Cake, Hot Caramel Cake, Shakes, and Banana Boats.
Is your mouth watering yet? If so put the Loveland Dairy Whip’s opening weekend celebration on your agenda and come on by for a creation that is sure to sweeten up your weekend!
You can Right Click to Save the Coupon Above or you can Show the Coupon From Your Phone When Placing Your Order!
From Loveland Bike Trail
- Four-tenths of a mile (approx) six blocks west of the Loveland
- West across Little Miami River
- 2nd Building on the left, after the 2nd light (Loveland Madeira Road)
- At St. Rt. 22 (Montgomery Road) take Columbia Road south
- Columbia Road turns into Lebanon Road (about 3 miles total)
- Turn left onto W. Loveland Ave. (about 1 mile)
- At the bottom of the hill, 2nd building back from the light at Loveland
- At St. Rt. 22 and St. Rt. 48, head south on St. Rt. 48
- Take St. Rt. 48 through Mainville to Loveland (about 9 miles)
- In Loveland, turn right onto W. Loveland Ave.
- Through Downtown Loveland, across bike trail and the river, you will go through three lights
- 2nd Building on the left, after 3rd light (Loveland Maderia Road)
- I-71 North to I-275 East
- Take exit #52 toward INDIAN HILL/LOVELAND
- Go north onto LOVELAND MADEIRA RD. – go about 3 miles
- Turn left onto W. LOVELAND AVE
- 2nd Building on the left
Daily 2 – 9 PM
Daily 2 – 10 PM
Season – Opening
Friday, February 26th
611 W. Loveland Ave
Loveland, OH 45140
The Loveland Dairy Whip is located at 611 W. Loveland Ave,
Loveland OH, four-tenths of a mile west of the Loveland Bike Trail.
Like us on Facebook and visit
our website at www.TheLDW.com.
Contact us at 513-683-0992
Quality Soft Serve Ice Cream Since 1955
We are a cash only
For more local updates stay tuned to the Loveland Salad with Me, Cassie Mattia!